The GSA One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS), Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contracts, were created to provide a fast, cost-effective way for federal agencies to obtain professional services for complex problems with maximum flexibility. GSA has already done the heavy lifting of negotiating and awarding a master government-wide IDIQ program, allowing agency acquisition professionals to expedite the procurement process and focus on mission-critical requirements. You can be assured that your procurements, under the OASIS, will meet the best value criteria for Government acquisitions, complying fully with all applicable regulations, with minimal contract access fees.
Under OASIS, work is awarded using seven North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) pools. EA can execute work under the following GSA OASIS Contracts:
- GSA OASIS Small Business Pool 4 Contract No. 47QRAD20D4032 under DUNS No. 069381812 and CAGE Code 7V713
- GSA OASIS Small Business Pool 1 Contract No. 47QRAD20D1068 under DUNS No. 116717936 and CAGE Code 86LG0 (Awarded to the Sundance-EA Partners II, LLC)
Click on the contract numbers above to view contract-specific Fact Sheets.
Using the OASIS Contracts, EA can provide a wide range of environmental solutions, including water and natural resources management, environmental health and safety (EHS) regulatory compliance, site characterization and remediation, infrastructure engineering and management, and information technology solutions. The applicable NAICS codes to EA under each contract are provided below.
Small Business Pool 1 Contract
- 541330 – Engineering Services
- 541360 – Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541370 – Surveying And Mapping (Except Geophysical) Services
- 541380 – Testing Laboratories
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541620 – Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
Small Business Pool 4 Contract
- 541713 – Research and Development in Nanotechnology
- 541714 – Research and Development in Biotechnology
- 541715 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences
EA’s contract ordering period is valid through 2024, but Task Orders awarded during the contract order period may extend through 2029.
A copy of EA’s GSA OASIS Small Business Pool 4 Contract can be accessed here: OASIS Pool 4 Contract.
A copy of Sundance-EA Partners II, LLC’s GSA OASIS Small Business Pool 1 Contract can be accessed here: Coming Soon.
Advantages of Using OASIS:
- Reduced administrative costs and time for acquisition of IDIQ contract
- Contract Access Fee (CAF) is typically 0.75% for all agencies unless a reduced rate has been established
- Reduced CAF of 0.1%* for U.S. Air Force, Army, Navy, and Department of Defense
- Supports all contract types, including FFP, T&M, cost, hybrids, etc.
- Single solution for complex requirements, allowing multiple disciplines on a single task order
- Supports commercial and non-commercial acquisition
- No maximum contract or order value
- No protests allowed for orders valued up to $10 million
- Designed for long periods of use
- Designated Best-in-Class solution helping agencies meet their spend under management goals.
* CAF shown is from Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) as of 30 September 2020 and is subject to change.
Who Can Use this Contract?
- All federal agencies including the Department of Defense.
Task Order Value Limitations
- The Minimum Dollar Limitation for an Individual Task Order Must Exceed the Simplified Acquisition Threshold as defined in FAR Subpart 2.101, which is currently set at $250,000.
How to Procure EA’s Services through OASIS
Direct Acquisition: GSA issues a Delegation of Procurement Authority to the agency Ordering Contracting Officer.
Assisted Acquisition: GSA performs the acquisition on behalf of the agency.
Refer to the Consolidated OASIS Ordering Guide:
Refer to the OASIS Order One Page Checklist:
GSA OASIS Ordering Guide and Contact Information
Find out more on how to use OASIS and download the OASIS Ordering Guide from GSA here:
For more information, please contact:
Ivy Harvey, Professional Engineer
Corporate OASIS Program Manager
Steven Kuhr, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Corporate OASIS Contracts Manager