In certain instances, outsourced EHS services from a company like EA may be beneficial, as they result in:
- Flexible labor costs commensurate with risk—Tasks can be completed much more cost effectively if they are merely supervised by an expert.
- Focus on primary business—Allows client organization personnel to focus on their core responsibilities
- Improved service—Rather than waste valuable time and resources hiring, training, and providing benefits to new or existing employees, hiring an EHS professional who can complete requirements in less time for less money
- Increased efficiency—Eliminating the hiring and training burden by enlisting an EHS professional saves time and money because you pay for the service only when you need it.
- Managed risk—As an organization changes, it may trigger modified EHS requirements. A partner like EA can assist in proactive recognition, planning and management of these instances.
- Expertise as needed—Your organization may lack specific subject matter expertise–a trusted third party can fill those gaps.
From holistic turnkey EHS programs to special EHS projects, EA support’s your EHS needs with the “right” personnel. EA provides cost effective program/project, technician, and subject matter experts commensurate with client requirements. Site services range from dedicated, full-time, onsite teams managing complex operations (e.g., fence-to-fence to routine check-ins keeping track of permit applications, data gathering, report submittal deadlines, EA’s staff augmentation/site services are tailored to each client’s needs and requirements to include:
- Dedicated onsite teams or individuals
- Routine support (e.g., day per week)
- Program management
- Third-party services
- Data management.