EA professionals offer a unique management systems perspective, with direct experience assessing, designing, implementing, sustaining, and auditing solutions based on leading frameworks (e.g., ISO standards – 9001; 14001; 45001, etc.), as well as other voluntary schemes such as Responsible Care®. We utilize direct industry knowledge and technical process experience to focus systems development and implementation on each client’s unique needs and business requirements.
EA’s approach is designed to avoid complexity and minimize costs for our clients while ensuring management systems can evolve and support stated standards and compliance as new regulations or business drivers emerge.
Our integrated management systems services include:
- Auditing Existing Systems to Assess Performance and Define Opportunities for Improvement
- Completing Readiness Reviews in Preparation for Third-Party Certification Reviews
- Conducting Discovery Workshops and Gap Analysis to Various Standards
- Designing System Frameworks and Implementation Plans
- Developing Supporting Policies, Procedures, and Programs
- Recommending and Implementing Appropriate Information Technology Solutions
- Selecting Tools Relevant to Context, Culture, and QEHSS Program Maturity
“You have prepared us well and I am confident that we will be successful. Thank you for all the hard work you put in to get us ready. I feel like you know our system as well as us which I feel demonstrates your dedication to the project and your desire for us to be certified and successful” – Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality Manager, Confidential Specialty Gases Client