EA delivers tailored and comprehensive environmental, health, and safety (EHS) management consulting and compliance services to multi-sector clients worldwide. From corporate-level environmental policy development and enterprise-wide assessments, to facility-level EHS outsourcing and support, our team provides clients with information to eliminate or reduce EHS risks, proactively establish programs to manage the remaining EHS responsibilities in a cost-effective manner, and monitor emerging EHS risks that could impact operations in the future.
Our industry knowledge and technical process experience encompasses work with a variety of market sector clients, including oil and gas, chemicals/pharmaceuticals, power, industrial manufacturing, agriculture, and the military.
EA’s air quality consulting services include:
- Air Dispersion Modeling for Permitting and Compliance Support
- Air Emission Inventories for Stationary and Mobile Sources
- Air Pollution Control Technology Evaluation and Optimization
- Compliance Assessments
- Pre-Construction and Operating Permitting Support
- Regulatory Applicability Analyses
- Source Testing and Continuous Emissions Monitoring
- Technical Support of Air Quality Regulatory Enforcement Actions
“EA…staff have provided critical input for regulatory interpretation; air quality permitting, including negotiations with EPA and Maryland Department of the Environment to obtain the most favorable permit conditions; and selection, optimization, and testing of emission control equipment.” “…instrumental in developing and supporting our recent compliance with EPA MACT Standards.” — Steven Groenke, Chief Executive Officer, Curtis Bay Medical Waste Services.