Our industry knowledge and experience encompass operating facilities and capital projects across a broad spectrum that includes manufacturing facilities, transportation maintenance and support facilities, airports, government campuses and buildings, and retail.
Our safety and industrial hygiene services include:
- Abatement/remediation design and oversight
- Data management
- Exposure assessments
- Hazardous material (asbestos, lead, PCBs, mercury radon, beryllium silica, and others) assessment
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Mold/water intrusion assessment
- Noise abatement
- Program and project management
- Safety auditing
- Safety program development and implementation support
- Ventilation assessment and design support
EA’s approach focuses on implementation of cost-effective solutions tailored to individual client staff and operations while minimizing impact to ongoing operations. We partner with each client to ensure that their projects and operational safety programs are aligned with their mission and in compliance with OSHA and state requirements.