Other Markets Served:
For further information, please contact:
Dick Waterman, Senior Vice President, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Approved and monitored by leading third-party compliance networks:
Our approach to environmental science and engineering is to solve
the problem. That is why so many clients rely on EA to help reduce
their operating costs and make them more competitive, and why
industrial facilities across America trust us to protect the
health of their staff and the quality of the environment.
As a matter of fact, our first two clients—electric power producers—remain our clients today.
Both were required to comply with the Clean Water Act and EPA Section 316(b)
rule in the early 1970s. EA continues to work with these companies helping to meet the challenges
inherent to a competitive industry striving to succeed in a global economy.
Full Service Partnerships with our Clients
EA’s scientists and engineers are focused on our client’s business success.
Working closely with your staff, EA provides comprehensive environmental
consulting services across a broad range of industries. We revel in solving
our clients’ most complex and challenging environmental projects—our success
is reflected in our clients’ success. EA’s approach to all projects is to
ensure the most prudent application of resources and to provide lasting,
sustainable solutions that allow our clients to stay focused on their core business.
Representative services include:
- Acquisition and divestiture support (due diligence [Phase I and II])
- Air, water, and waste permitting
- Biological monitoring
- Chemical and process engineering
- Civil engineering
- Clean Water Act and EPA Sections 316(a) and 316(b) Studies
- Compliance audits
- Construction management oversight
- Energy conservation improvements
- Environmental engineering
- Environmental, health, and safety audits
- Environmental, health, and safety staff augmentation
- Facilities management
- Greenhouse gas consulting
- Industrial hygiene and safety
- Sustainability consulting
- Site characterization and remediation
- Thermal discharge modeling and monitoring
- Water resource management services
- Cement manufacturing
- Chemical manufacturing
- Forest and wood products
- Oil and gas
- Power generation/utilities
- Waste management
Sharing Your Commitment to a Sustainable Planet
The shift to green energy is gaining momentum from coast to coast. Many
states have set, or are in the process of setting, mandates for the
percentage of power that must be purchased from renewable sources
in the years ahead. EA offers a variety of consulting services aimed
at the development of green power technologies.