State & Municipal Government
SOLID WASTE ENGINEERING AND
Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority
EA supports the Northeast Maryland Waste Disposal Authority (the Authority) and its member jurisdictions on a variety of solid waste management and engineering design projects. The Authority is an independent state agency comprised of members from the following jurisdictions: Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard, and Montgomery counties and Baltimore City.
EA works closely with Authority and member jurisdiction staff to provide cost-effective solutions to a wide range of solid waste and environmental challenges. EA has supported the Authority and its members on the following projects:
- Baltimore City—Quarantine Road Landfill Cell 6 Design
- Harford County—Industrial Hygiene Consulting
- Harford County—Waste-to-Energy Facility Geotechnical Investigation
- Howard County—Environmental Compliance Support
- Frederick County—Environmental Monitoring and Reporting
- Frederick County—Reichs Ford Landfill Gas-to-Energy System Design
- Montgomery County—Gude Landfill Remedial Investigation and Design.