We are currently seeking a self-motivated Junior Geologist for our Dallas, TX office. The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the planning, fieldwork and reporting phases for a wide range of multidisciplinary environmental projects, including preliminary assessments, site/remedial investigation, third-party construction oversight, and remedial design support under both State and Federal Programs.
- BA/BS degree in Geology or related earth sciences
- 0-3 years of experience with environmental consulting, including field-sampling procedures, analytical data interpretation and reporting;
- Basic computer skills (e.g., Microsoft office suite) required; GIS experience a plus;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Willingness to travel out of state for project tasks lasting several weeks or more;
- Current OSHA HAZWOPER and First Aid/CPR certifications preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefit package.