We have an excellent opportunity for a Geologist I in our York, PA office. Job responsibilities will include: Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ASTM); field work to include drilling and other field task oversight; and collection of groundwater, soil, and other environmental samples. Some of the work will be at hazardous waste sites, and may include health and safety monitoring/oversight and traveling out of state for extended periods (e.g., 2 months at a time). Successful individual will promote development of future work by understanding and satisfying client expectations and by preparing quality project deliverables and communications.
Successful candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in Geology or related Earth Sciences, with preference given to candidates that have met educational requirements for future professional licensure.
- 1+ year of geology/environmental experience with emphasis on completion of environmental assessments and field work.
- Experience with field equipment and health and safety monitoring is desirable.
- Strong technical abilities in geological sciences and field applications such as environmental assessments and soil/groundwater sampling experience.
- Ability to compile, organize, and enter field data for inclusion into reports and other deliverables.
- Attention to detail, ability to develop and maintain good relationships with clients and/or regulators through quality work, responsiveness to requests, and a positive attitude.
We will also consider recent graduates with exceptional resumes and backgrounds.
If you are a self-starter who is willing to work alone or on a team and can follow established protocols as well as field sampling plans and health and safety plans apply now!
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package.